You are invited to consider a choice of the newly completed executive styled apartments located at 41-43 Forbes Street, Liverpool.
Architecturally designed to showcase the unique views via retractable glass sliding doors leading to spacious balconies, enhancing the sense of space throughout.
Combined with contemporary finishes, this creates a stylish apartment.
An entertainers delight, you will be the envy of your guests.
* Filled with an abundance of natural light
* Open living to the balcony areas inviting the outdoors in
* Modern gourmet kitchens with additional built-in cabinetry in the living area
* Generous designer bathrooms and powder rooms
* Unique cabinetry in foyer entrance
* Built-ins in bedrooms
* A separate laundry room
* Two lifts for occupants convenience
* Security pass access to the building
* Roof top entertaining facilities with barbecues
* Secured basement parking with storage
* Positioned between Liverpool Railway Station and closer proximity to Warwick Farm Railway Station
* Minutes walk to both Liverpool Public Hospital and Liverpool Private Hospital
* Opposite the Liverpool Girls & Boys High Schools and near St Raphael’s Greek Orthodox Church
* Westfields Shopping Centre and The University of Western Sydney are nearby
* Note: Features will vary in each apartment *
For Lease: $450 – $470 per week.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
Wednesday 27th October 2021 – 4pm-5pm
Saturday 30th October 2021 – 10.30am – 11.30am
Wednesday 3rd November 2021 – 4pm-5pm
Saturday 6th November 2021 – 10.30am – 11.30am
Wednesday 10th November 2021 – 4pm-5pm
Saturday 13th November 2021 – 10.30am – 11.30am
In addition to the scheduled open for inspection times above, prior arranged appointments are also available.
Note: While attending inspections, it is mandatory to check-in using the Service NSW app, wear a face mask and use hand sanitiser.